I was nominated by Mia Darien to take part in the One Lovely Blog Hop!
About the Hop: This blog hop is designed to show our readers a more personal side to ourselves. We’ve been challenged by another author/ blogger (somewhat like the ‘ice bucket’ challenge) to list seven interesting facts to help cast light onto that tough writer’s/blogger’s persona we all like to project. But we want to show that behind every story is a story, our story, my story, and like everyone else I have dreams, hobbies, problems and goals. This blog hop is a way to share some of them with you, my readers.
The rules are that I share 7 Lovely Facts about myself, and links to at least 15 blogs that I enjoy reading. If I’ve nominated your blog (see names below) please don’t feel any obligation to join in but, if you do, please link back to the blog of the person who nominated you (which would be me, Diana L. Wicker), share facts about yourself, and nominate 15 blogs (or as many as you can).
Seven Lovely Facts about me...
1. I am a Dragon Age junkie. I loved Dragon Age Origins and Awakenings, and am quite enjoying Dragon Age Inquisition. (I skipped DAII in protest to the artwork changes and canon story line that in no way intersected with what my characters in DAO/A had done.) I loved David Gaider’s prequel books as well.
2. I love CosPlay, and kids are a great excuse to dress up and go out in public and have fun. I love to dress up as the narrator of my tales, the Storyteller of Feyron, and would love to sit about and just read stories to kids.
3. I enjoy sewing and even hosted a sewing club for children in the past. As a child I was surrounded by women who were wonderful home-crafters - sewing, cross stitch, punch embroidery, knitting, crochet - clothing, toys, quilts, curtains - and I was lucky enough to be taught a bit of all of that as a child.
4. In my younger days I was a doll collector, mostly of porcelain dolls. I have recently joined the ball jointed doll hobby with intent to create characters from my stories.
5. I go through creative spells where I love crafting. I am planning small remembrances for each of the Feyron books for readers who would like a little something from the stories for their own.
6. I am very happily a Dance Studio Mom. I enjoy assisting at the school and back stage. In fact, I am never happier than when I am back stage with the order of events and the children helping things flow smoothly.
7. I have the most wonderful, patient, and understanding husband who humors my creative, nerdy side, and supports my love for writing and the arts.
Now that you know a bit more about me, I nominate…